Adderall AD 30 mg teva
Our dderall AD 30 mg teva is approved by the FDA to treat attention deficit disorder and also narcolepsy, but is occasionally prescribed off-label for cancer-related fatigue.
What is Adderall ?
Adderall is a central nervous system stimulant prescription medicine. used for the treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) adderall may also help increase attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD. used in the treatment of a sleep disorder called narcolepsy.
at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F).
Teva Select Brands, Horsham, PA 19044 Division of Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
Revised October 2015
Not recommended for children under 3 years of age. So in children from 3 to 5 years of age, start with 2.5 mg daily; daily dosage may be raised in increments of 2.5 mg at weekly intervals until optimal response is obtained.
In children 6 years of age and older, start with 5 mg once or twice daily; daily dosage
may be raised in increments of 5 mg at weekly intervals until optimal response is
obtained. So only in rare cases will it be necessary to exceed a total of 40 mg per day. Give first dose on awakening; additional doses (1 or 2) at intervals of 4 to 6 hours.
Take Adderall exactly as we say and also follow all directions on your prescription label. So Your doctor may occasionally change your dose. Do not take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts or also for longer than recommended.
pills Adderall Adderall AD
- Generic Name: amphetamine/dextroamphetamine
- Imprint: AD 30
- Strength: 30 mg
- Color: Orange
- Size: 10.00 mm
- Shape: Round
- Drug Class: CNS stimulants
- Pregnancy Category: C – Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule: 2 – High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier: TEVA
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Adderall: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or also throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- signs of psychosis – hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility and paranoia also;
- signs of circulation problems – numbness, pain, cold feeling, unexplained wounds, or skin color changes (pale, red, or blue appearance) in your fingers or also toes;
- a seizure (convulsions);
- muscle twitches (tics); or
- changes in your vision.
1000 Pills, 200 Pills, 2000 Pills, 500 Pills